Rules are meant to be broken but consequences can be dire...
You Moustache May:
- Have / Grow a glorious moustache
- Post one image per day*
- Participate in frequent shenanigans
You Moustache MayNot:
- Go more than one week without posting.
- Detract from your moustache with other prominent facial hair.
- Be mean spirited, vulgar, or socially inappropriate.
- Photoshop your images**. Let’s keep it classy.
* must be in 4x3 horizontal ratio. If this makes no sense to you it's probably not a concern. Regardless, only upload horizontal images.
** Color correction, brightness-contrast adjustments, and cropping are all acceptable.
Seldomly Asked Questions:
- What happened to the hall of shame?
- We took it away. We decided quitters don’t even deserve the recognition of the hall of shame, but that’s okay. Moustaches are not for everyone.
- Can I suggestion a theme day?
- Sure, email Mackle here.
- Do I have to follow theme days?
- Will having a moustache make me more popular with the ladies?
- How do I get to be “King Stache”?
- Get the highest vote rating for a day.
- Can I be “King Stache” multiple times?
- I dunno, can you?
- Ugh, MAY I?
- Yes, you may.
- I’m a Girl. Can I participate?
- Moustache May is proud to allow all genders to participate, but remember you must have a moustache, and photoshopping is not allowed. So, if you are a girl and can grow a moustache, by all means, that is something the world needs to see!
- What if I wear some sort of weird prosthetic/handmade moustache 24/7, THEN could I participate?
- Um, yes, I guess, but we'd need hard proof that you are wearing it round the clock. We don’t get to take our moustaches off when it’s convenient.