And now for my BIG photo finish...
Too many good things to say to folks, so sad to see this end. If I missed thanking you on this list, it will be in your comments.
- Your photo skills for forced perspective are second to none, and I've even replaced that term in my vocabulary with jnon'd, jnonification, jnonified, and other variations. Thanks so much for opening up that world of creativity for me.
- You renewed my desire to paint, may my full body scan be the first of many acrylic creations, you also bent my mind many times with photos, Thanks.
- Your dedication to your narrative and costume style kept me going this year, Thanks, and congrats on the wooing of LadyRaymerian
- Your Fun-loving style was nothing short of inspiring, I was proud to add you to the Whiskerino 2009 Voltron Force, and my only regret this year is that you didn't get a mayor for your numerous amazing shots.
- Thanks for all the JS trickery and coolness, you brought the AwesomeHogging again this year.
- Too much to thank you for over they last couple of years. I'll stick to the recent stuff. "So long and thanks for all the
- If it wasn't for you
, I wouldn't know the fun
that is Yewknee hair contests, thanks so much for introducing me to such a great group of guys bro
Donors, you gave me awesome suggestions, and challenged me with quite a few photos, the greatest challenge being this one. DONOR REQUEST: "Go for a 19th Century Handlebar" Well I hope you approve, I haven't been able to get a handlebar on my face yet, and I figured this is what someone from the 19th century with a handlebar
would look like today.
, thanks for giving in to peer pressure and running this site for one last time. Take a well deserved break and rest up until the day you get the itch to curate again and call us all back.